Sunday, October 01, 2006

Finally, pictures of Home

After several requests, I have finally taken pictures of my IKEA upholstered home.
I wish I'd taken these photos earlier. I've been living there a little over a month and the place is considerably dirtier than when I first moved in.
Nevertheless, here it is... for better or worse.


The front gate from inside



From the gate to the front door



The kitchenette, as soon as you enter on the right



Straight ahead, the miniature tv, wall hangings and table top vases all IKEA


And that's my room with the pigeonhole storage space, which I quite like


My bed, which at the best of times is a mess



The rectangular bathroom. Remember to walk in sideways



The window facing the front gate and the street



Finally, a photo of my bike

No comments: