Saturday, August 26, 2006

French Kitsch

When I wrote the tag line for my blog, it was meant to be firmly tongue in cheek. However, with incidents and studies bringing me to France, it allows for a certain "Hey... Cool!" feeling.

I'm now in Fontainebleau, completing my MBA at one of Europe's premier b-schools. I have atleast 4 months left here in which to visit Paris, travel through Europe, find a job that pays me several thousands a year, drink lots of wine and occasionally study.

With classes starting on Monday, I have some time in which to do a little sightseeing, get my eye in and get used to the onset of winter. This is actually supposed to be the end of summer but for an Indian, trust me, this is pretty much winter.

On my 30 min walk to campus I took a detour through Napoleon's Palace (or is it Cheateau??). It is rather jaw droppingly wonderful...

Several photos follow...









No comments: